We’re always hiring for Finishers. Please contact Michael for more information.
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level
- Arrange the concrete forms
- Prepare surface with hammer and chose
- Rub cement in with sponge-rubber float or burlap
- Level concrete using special blades, making sure all lumps and bubbles are smoothed over
- Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set
- Wash away excess concrete.
- Finish corners by hand
- Apply latex and epoxy to floors
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete get rid of the other spot.